Effective Date: 01/22/2020
For the purpose of filing your travel documents we need to know/provide to the issuing agency the following information (the following list may not be all inclusive and this information is collected offline and associated with the personal information named above and collected from you online.) :
· Prior U.S. passport
· Your travel itinerary
· Your birth certificate
· Your driver’s license
- Agents: We use an outside shipping company to fulfill orders, and a credit card processing company to bill you for services. We also employ the services of a third party agent in hosting our chat feature. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- Service Providers: We use other third parties such as The Department of State and consulates to the country of choice to provide passport services on the Sites. We will share personal information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. When you submit an order, your information is encrypted with secure server software to protect the information from unauthorized access. We will not sell, rent or trade any personal information we collect from you on our web site unless as otherwise disclosed in this privacy statement.
- Service Updates: It is our policy to keep you informed for the duration of your order; we will notify you via e-mail and telephone of the status of your order. If you would rather not receive any updates from us, please send a request to be removed from our e-mail update list to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
- Order Processing: When sending personal data with credit card information over the Internet to passport-now.org, customers should feel secure in the knowledge that this data is protected by encryption over a “Secure Socket Layer (SSL)” technology, which ensures safe transmission.
- Legal disclaimer: In certain situations, PassportNOW may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, bankruptcy proceedings or legal process served on our Web site.
- Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Blog/ Forum: Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collection of Personal Information: The following location information may be collected including places visited; precise geolocation (lat./long. level identification, versus broader IP address-level location), where a user self-checks in, location-related app-based permissions, and surveillance images.
6922 Hollywood Blvd 7th Floor, Suite 755
Los Angeles, CA, 90028