*not including gov’t fees and fed ex
PassportNOW is a passport and visa expediting service. Our trusted government registered courier service secures passports and visas in as little as 48 hours (*DURING THE PANDEMIC, WE ARE ONLY DOING RENEWALS AT 4-6 WEEKS). We offer expedited document processing services, government-compliant passport photos, and expert navigation of the consulates.I hereby authorize the Expedited Travel network to submit my passport application to the U.S. Passport Agency and to accept delivery of the passport on my behalf. Under the provisions of the Privacy Act of 1974 (Public Law 93-579), no information may be released from U.S. Government files without the prior written consent of the individual in question. Consequently, an employee of the U.S. Passport Agency cannot discuss the details of your passport application with the courier without your permission.
I understand that a travel itinerary is required to use an expediting service. If a travel itinerary cannot be provided, the Department of State may accept a letter from a business stating you are traveling on business if the trip is business related.
Expedited Travel is not responsible for any delays or errors caused by mail couriers such as FedEx, UPS or any other commercial carrier. Likewise, we are also not responsible for any delays resulting from errors or omissions in information provided to us by a Passport applicant. Applicants are responsible for the completeness of all application material.
Your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions herein signifies that you understand and agree to the following:
- We act as your limited agent for the limited purpose of submitting and facilitating your application through a courier (“Agent”). We cannot accept responsibility for delays in or loss of any document(s) by any party not directly under our control, including, but not limited to, Travel Agents, Consulates, Embassies, Passport Offices, or any other Entities or any delivery-service involved in handling documents. We are a courier service which expedites the final delivery of your passport under the National Hand-Carry Procedures for Passport Applications and Completed Passports. We are not the U.S. government.
- You understand that you are paying an additional fee to PassportNOW and that you are still responsible for government fees which will be paid directly to the United States Department of State (“Issuing Authority”).
- We do not issue your passport or other travel documents. We are an alternative to the US Post Office and the Issuing Authority which allows you to obtain your passport without requiring an in-person visit to the Issuing Authority’s locations, which may not be conveniently located to your personal address. We help you submit & retrieve your passport or other travel documents as your authorized Agent, in a timely manner. In addition, our process allows for you to receive periodic updates on the status of your order and we perform quality review procedures on your application to reduce the chance of any suspensions placed on your account by the Issuing Authorities.
- We have no control over the decisions made by Issuing Authorities regarding denial or approval of any passport or travel document. We have no control over issuing authority’s requirements for additional supporting documents and/or additional supporting requirements based upon the information submitted by you whether directly or through us as your agent. We have no control over the substance and/or completeness of your applications and statements therein which may affect the decision to either approve or deny your passport or other travel documents. You understand that you are solely responsible for the completeness and accuracy of all information submitted to any Agency for issuance of any passport or travel document.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer upon our suspicion or belief that information may be inaccurate, incomplete or otherwise deficient. Such refusal of service is at our sole discretion. Our maximum liability for refusal of service is limited to the amount of fee paid to and collected by us from you under all circumstances, without limitation.
- We have no control over official requirements of any Issuing Agency. Requirements for issuance of travel documents can and do change often. We cannot be held responsible for changes in official requirements whether mandatory or subjective. We will attempt to notify you of any such changes as they become available.
- Expedited Travel, its owners, Agents and affiliates, and employees shall not provide any guarantees express or implied. Liability is limited to fees paid. PassportNOW, its owners, agents and affiliates, and employees shall not be liable for its ordinary negligence. You hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless PassportNOW, its owners, agents and affiliates, and employees for any and all liability related to ordering and delivery of your passport, even if it’s due to their own negligence.
Approx 4-6 WEEKS
Approx 4 TO 6 WEEKS
8560 West Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Monday – Friday
9 AM – 6 PM
How We Can Help
Our government authorized passport couriers have special drop-off privileges at the US Department of State Passport Office, not available to the general public.
The Process is Simple
Visit our FAQS for more information. Don’t see your question? Ask an expert!
PassportNOW is a third party courier service for expedited passports and visas. With your authorization, we help prepare your documents and submit the application on your behalf. We save you the time of waiting in long lines and eliminate paperwork errors so you can get your travel documents faster.
Depending on the type of passport service or travel visa destination, the requirements can vary. We recommend taking advantage of our free 30 minute initial consultation to learn more about the requirements for your specific travel needs.
In general, it is a good idea to gather and have ready the following items:
- Your current or expired passport (if you have one)
- Proof of identification (such as a driver’s license)
- Proof of citizenship (if you do not have a current or expired passport)
- Your travel itinerary
We offer a free 30 minute initial consultation either by phone or in-person at our West Hollywood location. Walk-ins are always welcome Monday-Friday 10am-4pm. Or you may schedule an appointment via our website or by contacting us directly at (877) 9000-NOW (additional appointment times available).
Depending on the service speed you select, our processing times range from 1-11 business days. If you are not in a hurry or your travel date is more than 2 weeks away, you can apply directly through the US Post Office. We offer document prep and application assistance services for both expedited and standard passports.
Same Day processing means that your passport will be available on the same day that it is submitted at the Passport Agency by our couriers. Please keep in mind that this does not include the time it takes to complete the application form and document prep. Same Day passports are available within 24 hours (1 business day) of our receipt of all your required documents.
Visas are issued by the Consulate or Embassy of the country you will be visiting. Every country has its own unique requirements and application procedures. Schedule a free consultation or contact us for the specific requirements of your travel destination. Most visas are stamped directly onto a blank page of your current passport. If you do not have available pages in your passport book, you may need to apply for a duplicate passport.
Yes, a passport photo must meet the following criteria:
- Measures exactly 2 inches by 2 inches
- Taken within the last 6 months
- Printed on photo-quality paper in color
- No sunglasses or hats may be worn
- Head must be centered in photo against a plain white or off-white background
- Eyes open, mouth closed, full front view of face with no tilt
- Normal attire, no uniforms or camouflage
Need a current passport photo? No problem! PassportNOW offers passport photo services for a small fee.